Mentorship Group Coaching
- For those wishing to explore basic best practices that they can try out for themselves a little at a time
- For those with limited experience in leading staff and families
This coaching will include:
- Meeting weekly with Juanita & the group for 60 minutes on the phone to brainstorm the kinds of things you’d like to see change into something better
- Getting ideas from Juanita and from the group
- Itemizing the important things and figuring out where to start
- Figuring out what kind of mentoring you need.
- Keeping track of the progress you are making, as well as things that are not working
- Writing these things on an action plan that Juanita provides
- Checking on the action plan each week. This will give you a record of things you accomplish.
- Meeting for 6 months and then seeing how things are progressing
- Talking each week about what you did the previous week and how it went.
- Designing new ways of making progress
- Talking about challenges you faced and figuring out ways to address these challenges
- Deciding if you want to continue in a group to explore more best practices and learning about how to make your program become great