Who Am I?
My name is Juanita Springate and I’m a consultant and trainer for organizations seeking to be great.
- I have done one on one coaching with over 300 early childhood program directors and teachers. I have come to believe that all of them are leaders.
- I support organizations as they update everything they do to achieve greatness.
- I work with the leadership of these programs who dream of greatness & need support in getting there.
- I help you transform the essentials that make great organizations.
- My passion has been developing throughout my career and has become working with educators and leaders in the field to help them achieve greatness as they figure out their career path.
I have learned that the greatest way to help children is to help those who are in charge of them.
- I am fervent in my efforts to teach organizational leaders the leadership skills that enable them to mentor teachers and support them as they develop the skills they need to turn young children into life-long learners.
- My passion as a consultant and educator is to support organizations who want to lead their staff to feel invaluable in making their organization stand out among similar organizations.
- My mission is to help program administrators and managers develop management principles that show their staff how to become proactive instead of reactive in conflict moments.
- It is my passion that program administrators, managers, and staff will become passionate about the importance of making their site a workplace that others will want to emulate.
- I am also passionate about the Conscious Discipline approach because it is a classroom management system that empowers children and teachers to reclaim joy, helpfulness and caring as a foundation for the educational process.
Who I Serve:
I serve program directors and organizational leaders who are looking for support as they manage and grow their programs. First of all, I give you a free session that helps you figure out where you are and where you want to go. I outline for you the services I provide and help you figure out if working with me with be a good fit for you. I ask important questions that lead you to the answer and then I share with you how my consulting package will work.
I’m also available to serve classroom teachers if you think this is something that is important for your teachers. I do lots of training sessions, if this is what they need. I also consult with teachers to help them figure out how they would like to change and grow. You can see training topics on the training page.
Juanita is a coach who has been facilitating the work that administrators and teachers do for over 35 years. Her work has focused on coaching & training in the early childhood world around a variety of topics that include environments, relationships, discipline, dealing with work place issues, and professional development.
What I Do:
- Juanita is passionate about helping organizational leaders create a vision and mission statement that guides the values that guide their program. She helps them design a vision that takes them on a journey that leads them to new paths of fulfillment.
Currently, I coach program managers about business skills. As you read the following list, you will pick out the things with which you need support. I will help you figure out how to . . .
- Manage staff
- Value & support staff
- Manage staff who are resistant
- Create high-performing teams – facilitate team building strategies
- Foster job satisfaction and lead staff to be high performers
- Build positive communication between individuals & groups
- Honor staff by giving them positive feedback – figure out how to do this in a way that honors them and makes them feel valuable to you and to the team
- Foster collaboration among staff that increases their ability to solve problems
- Improve your organization’s reputation and increase client contentment.
- Learn how to handle fires that surface by focusing on your vision and mission
- Learn how to work on the important things needed in your program, not just those that surface as crises
- Learn how to supervise staff so that they begin to love what they do and the service they provide
- Learn how to motivate staff
- Learn how to evaluate staff in a way that helps them feel valued and that helps them write action plans for themselves
- Plan a bright future for your program.
I connect programs with resources and training that will prepare them to design excellent places for themselves, their staff, and the people they serve. I will stand with them and support them as they accomplish this hard work.
I also do lots of training for early childhood teachers and program administrators. You can see some of the things I do on the training page under “Juanita’s Services.”